Wednesday, December 06, 2006

mario party PARTY

so... I worked my butt off for a bajillion hours last night to finish my darn english project, that i turned in this morning. *whew*-- GLAD THAT'S DONE! :-)

it only seemed natural that today i just relaxed all afternoon and had some fun too. after lunch with zach, tyler, and a very grumpy JR, i got cozy on the futon and read Harry Potter 6 for a good 2 and a half hours. Yep, that's right, I read for FUN. and for 2 and a half hours! I cannot tell you how long it has been since I have done that... let me put it this way- TOO, too long. So that was wonderful!

wednesday nights are my favorite TV nights. i watch That 70s Show at 5, then Friends at 6 and 6:30, then AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL (it was the FINALE tonight... my favorite girl wonnnn) at 7, then One Tree Hill at 8! After my fantastic relaxation time and lots of snacking, Brian came over to play some Mario Kart. We ended up going down to the 3rd floor den and watched the "Win a Date With Aidan Auction" thingy... very amusing to say the least. After that, Aidan, Brian and I played some Mario Kart and like a solid hour of Mario Party (the original)! We basically played mini-games the entire time and had a blast. haha, we even got shushed by my CA and had to close the door to my room for being too loud and excited about playing all the mini-games! all i have to say is... I will forever be the "Shy Guy Says" QUEEN- no matter what Brian thinks. And Aidan is unbeatable in Skateboard Skamper. Oh, AND... Brian gets props for blowing his Bowser up faster than anyone pretty much every time. yep. nintendo 64 nerd allllll the way!!

very fun night! very fun night indeed :-)

now i am going to go to bed early and get some much-needed sleep. i love it when i get past Wednesday during my school week, because I only have one class on Thursday. soo it's smooth sailing til the weekend for me! oh and i have SALT to look forward to tomorrow! i'm soo excited because it's the Christmas Salt night, so we get to sing all the amazing Christmas tuneskies and worship our Savior allllll together at one service, at 8 oclock instead of either 7 or 9. yayyy.

well goodnight. Love to all <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who won top model??? i was at church and missed it

Anonymous said...

Hey! I hope your finals went well. See you this weekend.