Thursday, March 22, 2007

i will stand, i will stand, when everything falls away

Yesterday was wonderful, for these reasons:

1. lunch with Ben, and smoothie time before class
2. class with Kate and Ben
3. soccer with my sista outside by college of design
4. gilmore girls and white cheddar cheese popcorn
5. dinner with Jamie
6. running into Mel, Steve and Brek
7. Sam spontaneously driving up to Ames and visiting me
8. working out at the rec for an hour and a half with Kayla!
9. haha, the steam roooooom
10. running into JR, Ben, Carl, and Derek all at the rec
11. Kayla and I's attempt to throw stuff at Zach's window and run away...
12. getting caught
13. hanging out with Zach in his room, listening to Haste the Day
14. Sam came by, JR cooked a pizza, and we all enjoyed Duncan's brownies.. freakin delicious.
15. checking out JR's piranhas in his room- Giovanni, Gumby, and Bryan (hahahaha)
16. Zach made me give him a piggyback ride... I only made it 10 feet down the hallway.
17. then he gave me a piggyback ride, down the four flights of stairs all the way back to his room haha.
18. the walk home, vanilla cloves- my asian friend giving me his last one. aww.

and good news, Kayla and I are working out again tonight. CAN'T wait! :-)

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

HAH, the fat aggressive one named bryan.

aww bry.

Anonymous said...

that was fun