Saturday, September 29, 2007

"Nick is never ready..." - James. "Shut up!" -Nick




Wow. The Freedom Project played an amazing show last night at the Bali Satay. I was excited so many of our friends came to support them. Of COURSE the best song of the night was "Tell The Ones You Love"... but that was obvious. And I'm super excited to hear Josh and Steve play tonight with their band Adelynne. The last time I saw them was earlier in the summer down in Des Moines, and this'll be their first show back in Ames since they recorded in Chicago this summer. Last night, I was happy to be back in "the music scene" like the days of all the ATA shows. I looked at Kayla though and told her I felt like it should be ATA playing :( cause we miss going to their shows. Nick melted everyone's faces off with his guitar playing, and I knew every girl in the audience wanted to be his girlfriend after seeing him like that... haha. But that's too bad, he's mine :). haha come on I get to do that sometimes, just let me. I can be proud of my babe.

Nick asked me why I gave the show a 9 instead of a 10, and I said because Scott wasn't there. True story. I can't wait til he gets back from Ohio! And Pete! Aw, Pete. But Danny and Isaiah did a great job, and it was so awesome of them to learn all the music so quickly for the guys.

Well I'm heading to Des Moines right now... goodbye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nick wasn't ready for a snappy comeback, obviously