Wednesday, March 12, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

you know the movie 10 Things I Hate About You? classic, right. The poem Kat reads at the end to Heath Ledger's character is amazing and I re-wrote it in... my words. enjoy:


I hate the way you control my emotions
and I hate that you don't stare.
I hate the way you look right through me
as if you don't even care.
I hate the dumb noises you make
and the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it hurts;
it even makes me rhyme.
I hate it, I hate the way you always have to be right.
I hate it when you tell me only half the truth.
I hate how loud you make me laugh,
even worse how loud you make me cry.
I hate it when you're not around,
and the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.
Not even close,
not even a little bit,
not even at all.

No comments: