Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Progression

I am slowly, very slowly feeling more at home here in Ames. I think the 90% (representing the percentage of how often I wish I were home rather than here in Ames), is becoming about a 75% right now. I say that's progress.

well I took my cough syrup so I will soon be drifting off to a nice slumber... but, hmm. interesting day/night. I am really focusing on my studies right now, and soccer, so I think it's helping me cope with all the changes. I had dinner with my sis tonight, and I just loved it because I just really wanted to be with her and she is just such a sight for sore eyes- you know? haha.

oh, I watched Laguna tonight and I JUST LOVED IT!!!! AHHH!!! seriously. I am addicted.
goodnight. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you and your laguna *sigh*

i can deal though.
'cause you're basically the best roomie ever.

seriously.