Thursday, November 09, 2006

Beautiful Days

Despite the fact that two or three days in a row now, I have awoken early in the morning (before my alarm is even set to go off), with a burning fever that makes me nauseous and has caused me to throw up 3 times...... I'm having a pretty sweet week. haha. That sounds really bad, and... I guess it is, yeah. It is. BUT. I'm having a good week otherwise...

Tuesday I had lunch with Erin, Jamie and Cort which is something I always look forward to. Afterwards, Cort came up to my room and we picked out a movie, then walked back to Birch to watch it in his room. Haha- we watched Harry Potter 4. We also talked a lot about stuff and that was good. That evening, I returned to my room with a pleasant surprise there- Austin! So Catherine and I hung out with him for about an hour before meeting Erin and Jamie for din din, it was a fun din din 'cause I love those kids, especially Austin whom I do not get to see a ton :-).

Wednesday was great because...
1. Caely and her parents were up here on an official isu visit, so they came up to my room and hung out for a little bit. Caely just makes me smile, she's a wonderful girl. If she does come to isu, I will just rejoice.
2. I had lunch with Brandon Gill!!!! and Erin, Jamie, Alex F., and my Helser neighbor Erin D. I hadn't seen Brandon in FOREV, so it was exciting to eat with him.
3. IT WAS GORGEOUS OUTSIDE... absolutely GORGEOUS.
4. I laid/sat on a blanket out on central campus from 1:45 until 3:30... writing, drawing/doodling, reading my Bible (i read through parts of Matthew!), listening to music, and just laying out under the warm sun! Being outside made me soo happy!!
5. My Hixson recitation leader, Jesse, was walking around with some other leaders and the head of the Hixson program, Debra, for their leader's class i guess, and so i yelled and said 'hey', and... he came over... and we talked for like 20 minutes!!!!!!!!!!!!! did i mention ive had a crush on this guy since, like, the first day of class!?!? haha it was the first time we had talked outside of the classroom... and it was amazing, the conversation flowed so nicely :-) heh. we talked about a ton of stuff. it was FAN-TAS-TIC.
6. Erin and Brian joined me at my spot on central campus, and climbed the tree which I was sitting next to (I named it Huckabee!), then at 3:30 we started kicking the soccer ball around... then! a ton of people showed up to play soccer with us! so we started a game around 4... Brandon Gill, Nick (well he left early, but he did come!), Erin, Brian, Aidan (guy on my bro floor in helser), John, this guy I nicknamed Crazy Feet, Glen (also from helser), Alex, my friend Kim from Club Soccer, and Immanuel... i think i named everyone. yeah. it was SWEET! we played until like 5:30! it was amazing. Then we ate dinner. yay. then i showered. it felt great.

ok yes, so Wednesday was great because of all those things.

Tuesday and Wednesdays seem to always end up being great days for me. I like that. I like being able to look forward to Tuesdays and Wednesdays every week! Keeps me going even when I feel like crapppp.. which, i definitely have this week. yep.

I am at Santa Fe right now, it's kind of a regular Thursday-night thing for me now.. haha. I love it. But yes, i need to finish my english 105 assignment now. I was dreading it, but now it's not so bad because i changed my topic kind of, and i'm REALLY passionate about it... so that makes it a lot easier for me to write about. My topic is now on Generation Y (my generation) and Politics, like voting trends and views on political parties, the differences of our generation compared to previous generations (Gen. X, Baby Boom Gen., the Silent Gen., and GI Gen.). It's pretty freaking awesome and interesting! so... byeeee. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being Intramural soccer champs!! I love reading your blog.

Love you, mom