Tuesday, November 07, 2006

a professional napper's thoughts...

and here are words of comfort.

"You are so good to me

You heal my broken heart
You are my Father in Heaven...
You ride upon the clouds
You lead me to the truth
You are the Spirit inside me...
You poured out all Your blood
You died up on the cross
YOU ARE MY JESUS WHO LOVES ME."

this is my prayer:

"give me one pure and holy passion
give me one magnificent obsession
give me one glorious ambition for my life-
to know and follow hard after You...
to know and follow hard after You
to grow as Your disciple in the TRUTH,
this world is empty, pale, and poor
compared to knowing You my Lord...
so LEAD ME ON
and i will RUN AFTER YOU
lead me on and i will run after You."

this is what's on my mind right now:

"My soul yearns and even faints, for the courts of the LORD; my heart and flesh cry out for the Living God." --Psalms 84:2

A funny story from Belize, summer 2005 missions trip w/ valley church-- (documented in the unofficial yet official Belize notebook):

"Bryan stepped on the kitten, which made the kitten ferociously mad so it hissed evilly at him. Bryan then apoligized to the kitten."

another [short] story:

"there is a gecko who lives on the wall above me and Sam's bed, and also in the window right by our bed. He lovingly calls out to us every night (oh how lovely the noise is), so we have decided he is our pet. And his name is Lloyd."

a famous quote:

"I would seriously pay for anti-heat rash....." --Cort Brown.


And to end this amazing blog, the relationship of Caely and Natalie in its true form:

Natalie: "Frizzball!"
Caely: "well at least my face doesnt look like a pepperoni pizza!"
-----------------------------the end--------------------------------
<3

oh and dont worry... i only napped 3 hours today. not 5. pretty good, eh!?

No comments: