Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Pin Your Wings Down

Last night turned out to be really good! For a couple reasons...

Zach and I met at the MU around 7:45 and had a really good 2-hour chat! It made me feel super good afterwards, just having such a good talk and stuff. yayy Zach.

Steve called me at 10:30 and asked me if I wanted to go to Walmart with him... heck yes! So we drove Froby to the rec center, took Steve's friend Alex to Buchanan, and then headed to Walmart so Steve could buy Guitar Hero 2......hahahahha. We played one song at Walmart before he bought it, and basically... it only took one song, and I was completely addicted. Seriously. It's the coolest game in the world. I'm hooked. The ride to Walmart and the ride back were super enjoyable. He is sooooo cute. We were just laughing the whole time cause I don't know, I was being really goofy and so was he. I love when we're both in our goofy moods, haha. Anyway....we definitely wasted the rest of the night away playing Guitar Hero in his room with Renee, Erika, and Brek. What a good time. :-)

p.s. I am LOVING Copeland right now. I can't stop listening to 'em. It's just the perfect music for my mood lately. Looooove it!

Tonight I am (well hopefully, if I can get ahold of Zach here soon), going to Kayla & Blake Lewis' house for a show. My ATA boys are playing of course, and then 3 other apparantly pretty good bands. I was gonna go, then I thought I wasn't gonna go, but now I think I really want to go. I'll just do laundry tomorrow I suppose! (i seriously dont have ANY clean clothes....) haha.

No comments: