Wednesday, January 03, 2007

"that unspoken feeling.. of knowing that right now is all that matters."

i love my friends.

i love their personalities. and that they have them.

i love how funny they are.

i love that no matter how mad i get at some of them, at the end of the day, i love 'em just the same.

i love their hugs.

i love seeing them all the time.

i love when my phone goes off and i know it's one of them from the ring tone.

i love that they love me even though i annoy them a lot, especially after i drink a lot of mountain dew.

i love their company.

i love helping them with their homework, and studying with them.

i love the adventures we have together.

i love that i learn from them.

i love that i'm better when i'm with them.

i love that they've seen me at my worst, and probably my best too.

i love how much we eat when we're together.

i love that they introduce me to new music, especially music i never thought i'd listen to and like.

i love that they pray for me in my times of trouble.

i love their smiles.

i love knowing that it doesnt matter what we do when we're together, just that we're together.

basically, i feel really special knowing that God looks after me by giving me wonderful friends.



























































































































No comments: