Thursday, July 19, 2007

"then tiny vessels oozed into your neck and formed the bruises that you said you didn't want to fade..."

i'm just in the mood to do this.

Favorite Songs of just a few of my favorite bands, be prepared......

Death Cab For Cutie:
1. Tiny Vessels
2. Sound of Settling
3. Transatlanticism
4. We Looked Like Giants
5. Marching Bands of Manhattan

Mae:
1. Breakdown
2. Giving It Away
3. Mistakes We Knew We Were Making

Dave Matthews Band:
1. Warehouse
2. Big Eyed Fish
3. American Baby
4. Best of What's Around
5. Stay or Leave

The Wedding:
1. This One Is For You
2. I-540
3. Fireworks

Guster:
1. Careful
2. Ramona
3. Backyard

Jimmy Eat World:
1. Work
2. Hear You Me
3. Kill

John Mayer:
1. Why Georgia
2. My Stupid Mouth
3. Your Body Is a Wonderland
4. Bigger Than My Body
5. Back To You

Relient K:
1. Be My Escape
2. Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
3. Getting Into You
4. Failure to Excommunicate
5. Must Have Done Something Right
6. For The Moments I Feel Faint
7. Pressing On
8. Life After Death & Taxes
9. I Am Understood
10. Overthinking

Sigur Ros:
1. Saeglopur
2. Andvari
3.Hoppipolla

Third Eye Blind:
1. Semi-Charmed Life
2. Jumper
3. Never Let You Go

Anberlin:
1. A Day Late
2. Paperthin Hymn
3. Time and Confusion

Coldplay:
1. In My Place
2. The Scientist
3. Clocks
4. Trouble
5. Yellow
6. Amsterdam
7. Warning Sign
8. Fix You
9.Talk
10. White Shadows

The Envy Corps:
1. Sylvia (the Beekeeper)
2. Rhinemaidens
3. Story Problem

The Faint:
1. Southern Belles In London Sing
2. Glass Danse
3. I Disappear

The Format:
1. On Your Porch
2. The First Single
3. I'm Ready, I Am
4. She Doesn't Get It (acoustic)
5. Tie The Rope

Goo Goo Dolls:
1. Slide
2. Name
3. Black Balloon
4. Iris
5. Acoustic #3
6. Big Machine
7. Here Is Gone
8. Let Love In
9. Sympathy
10. Better Days

Disney:
1. I Just Can't Wait To Be King
2. I'll Make A Man Out of You
3. Colors of the Wind
4. Whole New World
5. Part of Your World
6. Can You Feel The Love Tonight
7. Hakuna Matata
8. Kiss the Girl
9. Under the Sea
10. Circle of Life

No comments: