Saturday, August 11, 2007

it's my birthday!!!!!!!!

so far today....

Nick was the first person to wish me a happy birthday, he kept checking his phone for the time and right when it turned midnight he came over to me, gave me a hug and said happy birthday.

Michelle, Caleb, Bobby and Kathleen were among the first to wish me happy birthday as well, as I was with them all at Michelle's house right when midnight struck.

I got a birthday text from Kayla

Every time I check my facebook, I have more birthday wishes

I woke up and walked upstairs to behold a brand new, beautiful, black and silver bike that my parents got me! I've wanted a bike for so long and especially to have one in Ames, I'm so excited.

Tommy Ogden just called me personally to wish me happy birthday

Aubrey texted me happy birthday and is getting home tonight :)

and it's only 2 oclock in the afternoon.
I feel so special <3<3<3

No comments: