Friday, August 31, 2007

you make this all worthwhile... you get better by the mile.

yeah and the truth is, I would do anything for you. I would go through the worst pain. I would hurt and hurt and hurt. I would suffer. I would do it all. You're more important than my own life, because you're my friend, and I mean that in the deepest way you can mean it. And you can say what you want to me, you can push me around, beat my heart up a little. I love you the same if you do it and if you don't. That's why it's so hard right now. Maybe other people just don't understand the depth of love in my heart for you. It can outlast the pettiest of fights, the longest freeze-outs, the most painful exchange of words. If there was only one drink of water left and we were both dehydrated, you get the drink. No matter what circumstances surround us, all I think about is how much I love you and how I would do anything for us to be ok again. Right and wrong aren't in the issue. Let me explain that. You can be wrong, but I'm still going to be by your side and I'm still going to jump in front of bullets for you. I know you're going through stuff. I know what you're going through. I know you're slipping a little. I know you're not being yourself because you're learning how to deal with all of this change, and it affects how you treat the people closest to you, like me. I know these things. I know. I was angry at first. Now I'm just tired of being separated from you, even though I've cried at least 3 times on your account this week. You've hurt my heart so much, but I know things are going to be ok. I just love you and love your friendship. No questions asked.

No comments: