Friday, February 08, 2008

current mood: angry

Wow, I'm amazed at how many assholes there actually are here at Iowa State. And I'm referring to its professors. They may have credentials and brains and titles, but they are jerks who treat students like numbers that they are forced to shove information in our faces and give us exams for good measure that really make them delighted in their own intelligence that is far above ours, proven time and time again by all the "numbers" that walk through their door- faceless and insignificant.

I'm just going to take this opportunity to say- Screw You, Iowa State professors who fall under the asshole category, may you rot in hell someday after putting me through hell just because I want to get an education and be successful in life. THE END!

No comments: