Wednesday, February 06, 2008

go see The Bucket List it's SO SO SO good!!!!!!

Great things that happened today:

-saw the movie The Bucket List with Aubrey, James and Zach
-Aubs came over and we talked forever like old times
-We ate together at the udcc... I had 2 chocolate brownies and a bowl of ice cream!
-Brek and Steve saw us and sat down at our table and ate with us.. totally love 'em
-Duke played the NC tar heels in basketball tonight
-I found out Mac watches Curious George the cartoon on tv AND Arthur...who KNEW?!
-my best friend came back to me, and it makes me so happy
-today was Day 2 of living a renewed life in Christ
-Discovered that Aubrey has the new single by Miley Cyrus... we're obsessed with it.
-I felt so, so loved
-I made my mom cry tears of joy

Not so great things that happened today:
-unrequited love.....story of my life it seems.
-I already miss him.

The End!

No comments: