Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Darling, it's you I'm without

Change is your best and worst friend all at once. If you find a balance, things are ok.

I showered for the first time in my new shower today. I was unpleasantly surprised to discover a daddy-long-leg spider hanging out on the ceiling, far too close to where I was showering. I decided to be-friend him instead of be scared of him though, and named him Tyrone. He stayed in his place and I stayed in mine- the world was at peace. I hope I see Tyrone tomorrow. Otherwise, I might miss him a little.

I found out something last night. First off, three weeks or more worth of laundry takes FOREVER to dry. That's not the something I was going to share but it was worthy of mention and I'm a spaz. Anyway, the thing I found out last night besides the annoying side of laundry. Talking to my far-away friend on the phone, I found out the condition of a beautiful painting I painted and sent him for his 18th birthday (2 years ago). We had been dating for a long time, but broke up because the long-distance thing wasn't working. He then started dating another girl and had some rough times with her, resulting in the complete destruction of their relationship because this girl turned out to be a total psycho b-word... seriously. psycho. According to my old boyfriend and dear friend, she saw my painting in his room and went ape-mad and PUNCHED the canvas so that it was ripped from the staples holding it to the wooden frame, but thankfully the canvas was tough so it didn't rip where she punched it in. She did also throw it and it hit something sharp, so there is a small tear on the right upper side. Adam and his dad reconstructed it so it looks almost good as new, and he sent me a picture of what it looks like now.. and I must say, it looks just the way I sent it to him except for the tear in the canvas. :(

I was kind of shocked and frightened by the story, and I felt bad because I worked so hard on that painting and to find out someone had so much disrespect for a gift I made... it kind of hurts! but at least it looks pretty much the same. and at least I'm not the psycho girl. Mmhmm.

I have a nasty cold and it is beating me up :( I'm going to finish my tea and facebook some more.............

No comments: