Thursday, April 05, 2007

sneaky webCT, you fooled me again.

so guess what happened today? I woke up at 8, thought for a moment I was going to sleep through my first class, which is my Poli Sci class, then grudgingly climbed out of bed because I knew I should go to class. I was getting ready, sitting at my desk on my laptop, and decided to check webCT and look over my syllabus... just in case. It was about 9 at this time (my class is at 9:30) and to my horror, the syllabus read that I was having a test in my class this morning. Hm. Interesting. I had not studied oneeeee bit. I didn't know that we were having a test. I hadn't looked at the syllabus all week. Wow, sweet. I just kind of shrugged it off, hustled across campus to my class, took about 7 minutes to skim over my notes on my laptop, then I took my test. And, not gonna lie, I think this will be my highest grade ever. Don't ask me how I could think that to be true, I just have a feeling. I honestly think I missed.. maybe 5 questions, tops. I'm not even kidding- I'm finding that the less I study (in this case, not study at all), the better I do on my tests. What the heck, I know.

So, interesting morning.. let me tell you. And, I just received a call from my wonderful friend Jared, and he's gonna be in Ames in a little bit so he's gonna chill in my dorm for a while. Haha, gotta love random stuff like that. Ohh goodness.

P.S. I have a NEW FAVORITE BAND! The Faint. They're freakin' awesome, I've been listening to them alllllllll day! It just makes me wanna DANCE! :)

P.S.S. I'm definitely feeling the weight of stress from stupid grades and stupid classes, like my stupid music 102 class. And for some reason, I have a feeling it's all my fault. And that makes me feel like... I suck at school. Ehh, which is probably because IT'S TRUE.

yeah, that's all for now. <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm... DUH!
hahaha
The Faint is your new favorite band because i am absolutely amazing! yes yes? Yeah, pretty much. hahaha oooo...
I LOVE YOU EMILY! :)