Saturday, June 23, 2007

"pull it together boy- you don't look so well..."

"i close my eyes and pretend you're sitting here with me
while i try to put my finger on exactly what it was that made you leave
and it took some time to walk away from that
and it took some time to walk away from that
and time is all that i have." -the wedding



I don't think there is anything worse than a writer who cannot seem to come up with anything great to write. Especially when they're thirsting for something great, not just something ok, not just something to fill up space, not just something good... something great. Whenever I post lyrics and nothing but lyrics, it means that I essentially could not come up with anything of my own creation to write. I have to turn to the inspirations of others. Others far more creative, far more successful, far more talented, far more anything that I would hope to be.

But that is an interesting verse up above.

I just watched Nacho Libre with James and Aubrey, and I thought it was hilarious.

I'm going to 8:30 church in the morning and I'm going to make Aubrey poop her pants probably for doing so. If that really happened, I don't know what I'd do. But wow that would be a funny sight..... for sure.

<3

No comments: