Sunday, June 03, 2007

"remember we used to dance and everyone wanted to be you and me"

there's so much going on in my life right now. it's hard to organize my mind. I go through phases where all I do is reflect and think and deal with what's going on inside my heart and head, and I'm beginning to have one of those phases. A bunch of my friends will be leaving in this next week for their own adventures in other states and countries, so I will have lots of time to bury myself in self-reflection.

I plan on starting everything off by going to Barnes & Noble and buying a new moleskin journal, because it is essential to my self-reflection and internal evaluation process. Then I plan on journeying from coffee shop to coffee shop, in hopes of finding inspiration to write about life and enjoy new discoveries, all the while drinking delicious coffee that warms my soul.

I work 6-11 tonight, possibly later, depending on how fast we get the floor set done at the lovely Express. seriously I'm excited, I can't wait to have fun with my sweet co-workers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...I say amici should be on the list of coffee shops to visit where you can therefore also visit me. good plan? yes, i think so. and also...we should maybe hang out yes?