Wednesday, June 13, 2007

"what are you afraid of?"

this is the only time I can really be on my computer, and it happens to be the time I desperately just want to spend sleeping so that I can awake in the morning refreshed and ready to work another long day. So this isn't gonna be thorough.

I think language is an amazing thing. Just thinking about life without language and the spoken word and communicating gives me terrible chills. I think meaningful conversations should be thought of as an art, something that brings color, expression, feeling, and passion to boring everyday life. I've had several great conversations with several great friends in the past week or so, and I am so glad.

Working everyday for 8 hours is wearing me out. Since last Friday I've been working nonstop, and I've amazed myself by waking up every morning and being completely responsible for opening a business, lasting the entire day working, and then moving straight to another activity until it's midnight or 1 in the morning and I come home to go to sleep. It's crazy. It has many pros as well as many cons. I could go into the intricate details, but like I said.... I'm seriously tired.

I've been listening to Haste The Day a TON lately, and it makes me feel really good inside. My favorite part in one of their songs is a part that goes a little something like this:

"I never should have let you go
I never should have let you slip through my arms
I never should have let you go
I never should have let you slip through my arms
As the sun sets tonight
I'll hold you with all that I am
As the sun sets tonight
I'll hold you with all that I am
As the sun sets tonight
I'll hold you with all that I am
I never should have let you go
promise me, you'll stay with me forever
forever
I never should have let you go
promise me, you'll stay with me forever
forever
I never should have let you go
promise me, you'll stay with me forever
forever."
--HTD

ok I'm seriously exhausted. so that's all for tonight.
<3

No comments: