Thursday, August 03, 2006

Honestly...

I just want you to love me the way that I love you.
If everyone disappeared on this earth
except you
I'd be ok with just you.
If you took my hand and held it tight
I'd be your loyal queen
I just want a love that was meant to be.
A fire that doesn't flicker
A life together that doesn't die
A partnership never divided
always united
I just want your love
in all its simplicity
in all its complexity
A smile that speaks of warmth
A touch that ripples into my heart
I just want you to love me the way that I love you.

----------------------
But words are just words and love is just love. The world is full of words and full of love, but that doesn't seem to get me anywhere now does it.
You know it's bad when writing things down doesn't leave me with a sense of hope or relief. And that is exactly what I lack right now.
This is all nonsense, I am ridiculous. I work in the morning, goodnight. Love. <3

No comments: