Wednesday, October 17, 2007

are you listening?

I miss the summer sunshine shining down on me and my friends. I miss bike rides with Aubrey. I miss my Trop Sno family. I miss spending every night with all the people I love. I miss sitting at the end of the Laugerman's driveway on humid nights. I miss the deep talks. I miss the Harry Potter excitement. I miss listening to The Rocket Summer's newest album every day because it sounds like summer and made driving with my windows open that much more exciting. I miss beaching it up. I miss bible study with the girls. I miss having full days that aren't bogged down with sickness. I miss making money. I miss Thursday nights at Immersion, and mac 'n tea fun times that followed. I miss sleepovers. I miss sitting outside of the Starbucks on University Ave. and taking a hundred stupid pictures. I miss the time when making lists wasn't a necessity. I miss hanging out in Kate's tent on a lazy summer day. I miss summer storms that don't leave you freezing and grumpy, but warm and happy inside. I miss having a window that keeps cold air out. I miss being able to go buy a new outfit just to give myself a little boost. I miss the bonfires.

But right now, I would go without all of those things ever again if I could just have you back in my arms, because I miss you most of all.

No comments: