Sunday, October 14, 2007

Trust.

There's nothing more to ask of you. That's why it's so awesome and so hard at the same time. I ask myself at the end of the day what could have made things better, and the answer is nothing. You are giving all that you can, and it's exactly what you need to give. Everything is exactly how it ought to be. I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes I can dream and hope and imagine when I go to sleep at night and slip into my unconscious, but the truth is I trust my God. He does not fail us nor disappoint. I wouldn't have it any other way because God chose things to be this way, and I'm sticking with God. How else have I sustained these past two weeks? How did I get to this point, where I can say with confidence He is my God who loves me and the One I trust. At the end of the day, I know there's nothing more to say and nothing more to be asked of you. Our God is faithful to those who believe. You're believing, and I am believing, and together that's enough... that's enough for me to keep going. That's enough for me to keep trusting.

But don't believe for one second that I don't wish to wrap my arms around you longer and harder every time we hug goodbye.

No comments: