Wednesday, October 10, 2007

insecure.

I don't trust him right now
some kind of sixth sense inside of me is sounding an alarm
I can't trust him now
I TRUSTED him to be someone I could count on
someone I could take a risk with
because relationships are always risks
giving time, alone, is enough to raise the stakes
not to mention everything else you give
and I trusted him through it all
I could count on him in what he said and did
but he busted up my trust
when he busted up our relationship
now I have thoughts of insecurities
now I wonder if he thinks about someone else
now I don't know if he misses me at all
will he go back to her
if he gets the chance
I'm forgetting everything he used to say
about how I'm so much better
if I'm so much better
why was it still not enough
to keep you?

I can't explain it
something just stirred inside of me.
I don't trust him.

No comments: