Tuesday, October 02, 2007

you're all I want, you're all I need, you are everything.

Enter anger.

What is up with my english teacher telling me my grade is going to be lowered on my paper because i missed classes due to a health disorder I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER. what a biotch. once again, i am proven right in my theory that people cannot understand my health problems and treat me unfairly because of it. jerks. all of them.

I don't think I've ever cried this much in the time period of ONE day. it's amazing. you think your tear ducts HAVE to be empty at some point right? but no, they just keep producing salty, burning drops of everything i feel right now.

i'm mad right now. i wasn't, but in the past 20 minutes, that has since changed.

i'm sure i will experience the full color wheel of emotions for a while... i wonder what color is next.

No comments: